God, it's so tiring having to go into town. Any time I've gone into town, I've fallen asleep for part of the car ride back, which was slightly awkward this time, because it was only me and one other person, the driver, instead of me and a bunch of other people. So, Victor only had me to talk to, and I'm all rude and nodding off, even though I'd like to stay awake and chat (he's really nice too), but I just can't help it. I've got to figure out how to get reimbursed for my medical expenses (yay, traveler's insurance!) and then I'm out like a light. So damn tired.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Health update
I will eventually regain full use of my knee, which makes me incredibly happy. What also makes me happy is that the whole excursion only took three and a half hours, not the whole entire day, so I was actually able to be productive at work today before and after the trip to the doctor. So, the doctor said basically what I expected, gave me some powerful anti-inflammatories to make me better faster, although he said eventually I'd be normal without them anyway, told me to keep off it as much as possible, and if I'm not completely better in two weeks to come back. So, it could've been a lot worse. Particularly because of how I fell on it, so I was lucky. I'm grateful for small miracles such as these (expensive though they may be).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment