Rin, I can't say as I need anything in particular. Plus, it costs a lot to send stuff here, so if you really want to you can, but Daddy opted to send money instead. And I know how poor you are. So I won't cry about it if you decide to just wait until I get back Stateside to give me a super-belated birthday present.
Daddy, nobody should ever let you near a computer. How many beers did you have when you decided saying hi to my South African friends was a good idea? :P
Thapelo, I apologize if my dad was a bit of a weirdo. Now you can tell where I get it from.
Steve, Thanks! Will do. :)

howdy kiddo,
ReplyDeletehey they both begin with a T how do you expect an old man to figger it out? how many beers? not enough lol. more like how many of sandys friends were in the living room banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee to quote a dire strait song.
enjoy your trip
love daddy